With every use there is documentation. With these travel cases and multi-organisers, you can keep everything in order.
We have equipped our cases and organisers with many practical additional functions. These include slots and velcro pockets, zipper pockets, ring binder mechanisms and of course plenty of space for pens and documents.
You can label the cases using the weather protected transparent slot. They also have an easy access keyring attached.
Many of our bags also include an extra tablet compartment as tablets are often required on the job. Alternatively, you can retrofit your case with our tablet slot.
For MCI’s you can get a PAX colour coded registration bag for your documents.
Items 1-12 of 20
- PAX Logbook Multi-Organizer tabletAs low as €110.67 *
- PAX Logbook-Multi Organizer KFAs low as €88.89 *
- PAX Logbook DIN A4-portrait - different colorsAs low as €68.01 *
- PAX Logbook DIN A5-portraitAs low as €45.26 *
- PAX Logbook DIN A5-portrait tabletAs low as €54.87 *
- PAX Logbook DIN A5-portrait NavigationShortly available again
- PAX Logbook DIN A5-landscapeAs low as €45.26 *
- PAX Logbook DIN A5-landscape tabletAs low as €54.87 *
- PAX Logbook DIN A6-portraitShortly available again
- PAX clipboard DIN A6€12.86 *
- PAX Clipboard DIN A4 double clip€22.99 *
- PAX Stapler Tablet (iPad-Air 2)Shortly available again
Items 1-12 of 20
With our PAX logbooks you are prepared for every eventuality
The documentation of every single accident is not only essential for the paramedics on site. It is also urgently required to facilitate any further treatment that may be necessary by doctors and other specialist staff. In addition to ALS bags and backpacks, PAX also offers documentation books and folders that make your daily work easier. They are tailored to your specific needs and equipped with many useful additional functions.
Simply practical for documentation
We provided our logbooks with many practical additional functions. These include push-in compartments, Velcro pockets, zipped pockets, ring binder mechanisms and of course plenty of space for pens and documents. Tailored to your personal needs and preferences, your logbook is an indispensable companion for every assignment.
Integrated navigation system for your documentation folder
Every minute counts during rescue operations. The faster you get there, the better for the patient. Some of our logbook folders therefore even offer space for the mobile navigation system, which is carried along in the logbook folder for each vehicle. In this way the route to the accident site does not become a search run.
Portrait or landscape - our documentation folders are available in various designs
No matter how much space you have available for your documentation - we keep our logbooks in various sizes and formats. From the large PAX multi organizer to the PAX DIN A6 logbook. There is something for every taste and purpose.